Thursday 25 October 2012

Simply Day 9

Well have not long returned from my 3rd check up with the consultant who did the operation and pleased to say all going ok.  Before the appointment over the last few days have been bit worried if anything is up as I think its hard not to.  But glad to know everything is going as planned.  This made me think if I had ridiculous amounts of money and could pay for private treatment I would have a daily check up just for the satisfaction that I know its going ok.  I imagine if had infinite money I could pay the consultant to live in a shed at the end of my garden.....no waiting times.....on call 24 hrs.......appointments when I want, it would be rather nice really!



Anyway back to reality, the consultant and the whole NHS are doing a superb job for me yet more people around me there today complaining of waiting times and their anger towards the staff.  I really felt like just standing up and shouting you are getting all this for free and you can see they are rushing around and are busy.  Someone should record these people moaning and then play it back to them later and I am sure they would be very embarrassed.  I have seen far better behaved 3 year olds than some of them.



On a brighter note I am very lucky to have my wife around who has helped a lot and is doing the majority of the household chores.  And also my family and hers both helping us out where they can to take me to the hospital for check ups which I hugely appreciate.  Finally to keep people interested you have to show some photos of each stage and I have not yet got round to that so here's a bunch to make up for it, :)



Pre Op Right Eye, nasty KC lurking there.

First day after Op, nice arrow I know!

Same day, Arrow still looking good :)

Day 2, meh!

Now oddly this is day 9, do not be alarmed by the redness, in previous pics its jut not visible because eye not as open as much and had check up today and all is ok so far, it should disappear in time from what I remember when had my left eye done.










No comments:

Post a Comment